Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day (a day late)

I know I am a day late, but yesterday was busy with the church, Mavs game (which we dominated the lakers), and Mother's Day festivity's but...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Thank you Mother's and future Mother's for everything you do and the sacrifices you make for your children.
Special thanks to my mother! She is means so much to me and I don't tell her enough! She never quits, I don't know where she finds the energy and time to do all the things she does for me, my brothers, our church, her husband, etc. Thank you mom, for being you!! I love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment