Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My blog is finally here....

I have been talking about making a blog for a while now, and I'm finally getting around to it. I came up with many excuses not to... "who would even bother reading," "I'm not an eloquent writer," "what do I have to contribute," "What happens when I don't keep up with it,"... the list goes on.

But I've decided enough with the excuses and even if nobody reads the blog, its a good way to express myself and journal my different crafts.

So I have many crafts put away in my "file cabinet", but this one I made today and I have to say it is one of my favorites so far. So enjoy!

 LAP DESK

I started with a old cutting board I found at the thrift store and painted over it...
I then added EAD Designs Retro Spring Rub-ons

Then, found some cute fabric and made a pillow...



And put it all together....




Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment: