Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Honey Dew...

Sometimes I have a hard time concentrating... and I don't even have ADD!
Especially when I'm in my craft room. For instance, one of my goals today was to get my craft room cleaned up and re-organized... I haven't finished. But I did get a craft done =)

I found a fun Cleaning To Do List on Pinterest and thought I would make my own version.

It was extremely cheap too. I used a frame I had on hand, which came from the Dollar Store, so today's craft only cost me $1.

I then made my daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning lists. Used scrapbook for a background and viola!
Just use dry erase to check off and erase to start over =)


Too bad I can't really get my Honey to do this list.... Hopefully it will help me stay on track from now on. I feel each time I clean then next time I turn around its dirty again. And I don't even have kids. Ha! Can't imagine how that is gonna be... I bet my lists get tripled =)

No comments:

Post a Comment