Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinterest Party

My Saturday was filled with a rainy day, great friends, yummy snacks, great conversation, and awesome crafts! I got to catch up with some college friends and we spent the day crafting! It was the perfect rainy day! We each brought a craft we found off of Pinterest for all of us to do. I'm excited to share them with you today!

I brought hand-stamped tea towels..
Unfortunately, we quickly found out that lettering didn't show up very well... 
so I used a paint pen to re-do the writing. 
We also found out that the lighter colors didn't show up very well either, but still cute...

Next up: We combined two of my favorite things. Chalkboards and Mugs =)
 I put one to use this morning. The weather was perfect for a hot cup of 
Apple Cinnamon Tea =)

We also found it fitting for some seasonal crafts 
since the holidays are fast approaching.
Our Fall/Thanksgiving project also uses one of my favorite things: Burlap

 And last, but not least... Christmas!

 I had so much fun creating and catching up with some old friends! I can't wait until our next Pinterest Party. 



No comments:

Post a Comment