Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ah, Paris!

I'm am so excited to show you my Sew Cute Project today! 
One, because I am in love with it and had so much fun making it. 
and Two, because this is my last countdown to Europe post.
We leave tomorrow!!!! I can't even believe it's here! 
I have been giddy all week and now we are down to the last minute details.

So, I had a friend recently that got the cutest bridal gift,
and I thought, hmm... I could make that. So I did!
It's a undergarment laundry bag. Her's had a bra and panties,
that had two sections on it. One for wear, and one for wash. 

So here is my take, Paris style =) 




Hope you enjoyed! I will be signing off for a bit since I will be out of the country! (Man, I love saying that)
See you back here on Monday the 20th =) 



“Paris is always a good idea.”― Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment