Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crafty Scale Back

I'm Back! I know I said I'd see you on the 20th, but I had a lot of catching up to do along with the fact that the last few days have been an emotional roller coaster.

Unfortunately, I do not have a craft for you today, but I do have pictures from our amazing trip to Europe! I do have some unfortunate news though. Due some circumstances as of lately, I need to scale back on my craftiness. For now, I will only be posting a few days a week instead of 5 days. I need to put my job hunt in full gear and on top of that I need to scale back on my JoAnn's and Michael's shopping sprees. Hopefully the job hunt will not take too long and I can get back to my 5 days a week posts. Wish me luck ;)

Hope you enjoy some pictures from our trip.... 


 Lock Bridge in Paris

 Day & Night in Paris

 Yummy Macaroons in Paris

Vespa Tour in Florence

Gondola ride in Venice
 
 Reflection of the Pantheon in Lee's Sunglasses

Beautiful Coliseum

No comments:

Post a Comment