Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Monday, August 6, 2012

MIA

So I must apologize for being MIA.
Again, my excuse is more hours and more goodies.
Plus there is so much to be done before EUROPE. We leave Thursday =) 
I also must apologize that I do not have a How-To today.
Only some pictures of a bridal shower cake I made this weekend.
I also did some cookies and cupcakes for my Sister-in-laws birthday, but I haven't been able to upload those yet, so I must save those for another time.

I was thrilled with the outcome..


Its chocolate cake with cream cheese icing... my favorite.. yum...
I must admit that I made more than enough icing,
so that I would have leftovers ;)
Shh... don't mention it to my Personal Trainer Husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment