Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5th Times a Charm?!?!


When I first started my blog, one of my main concerns was neglecting it. And time and time again I vow to be better and I usually only make it 2 days before surrendering.

Due to some unfortunate incidents I have more time on my hands these days. So I'm hoping the extra time will help me stay focused. I have also decided to do themed type days, so as to keep me accountable. So here are my thoughts as now (which I know I'm bound to change).

Mondays: How-To/Tutorials/Videos
Tuesday: Stampin'/Cards
Wednesday: Sew Cute Projects
Thursday: Random/Pinterest Inspired 
Friday: Upcycle/Recycle/Repurpose

No post on Saturday or Sunday unless there is a special occasion or I'm feeling like providing a bonus post day =)

Now I know Tuesday is supposed to be Stampin/Cards, but I wanted to kick off my "new and improved" blog with a Craft Room Transformation Video. My plan was to do this yesterday, unfortunately I could not get my videos to work properly. So we are going to be doing that today instead of stamps.

My Craft Room had become more of a junk room and my poor husband had entered it without warning one night after I had gone to bed when he was in search of something. I then was told I was not allowed to buy anything else crafty until my room was clean and organized. Ha! Talk about motivation! =)

So I hope you enjoy...

Before the Transformation:
Dramatic After:


No comments:

Post a Comment