Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

"Owl" always remind you...

I'm sorry that I did not get my Sew Cute Project posted yesterday. I was away from the house 90% of the day and didn't get home til 9:30 and still had a list of things to do. I may try to post an additional project today, we'll see... but for now Thursday's Random Craft:

I love all things owl! I even have a Pinterest board devoted solely to owls.

I fell in love with the cutest chalkboard owl from EADDesigns

I found an old frame from the thrift store for less than a dollar. I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol to get rid of any dirt or streaks. I added some cute fabric to the inside the frame/behind the glass. I placed the owl on the outside of the frame/outside of the glass. And.... Viola!



No comments:

Post a Comment