Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pretty in Pink & Lace

Another count down to Europe craft (T-Minus 14 days)
Today's Sew Cute Project: Camera Strap Cover

My inspiration came from TheCraftyGemini
and several pictures seen on Pinterest



Each time I go to JoAnns I always search through their fabric remnants, so I found the softest material I could find since it will sit around my neck. Once I saw the pink I knew the only way to go was lace =)



I was so thrilled about how it turned out, I immediately went to show it off to my husband. His response... "Well now I can't use it" Ha! I guess I will be taking all the Europe pictures or he will just have to deal with the pink and lace. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment