Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Man Cave

Every man should have a space that his own. I think. I have a whole craft room, so it seemed only fair to let my hubby have his own space. So we converted our formal dining room, which we never used into his game room. But of course I had to put my crafty touch on it. =)

Man Cave Sign:
Supplies:
Tree Board or Any Decorative Board
Brown Vinyl Sheet (or any color you wish)
Give a Hoot Cartridge
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge

I saw this awesome tree wood board at JoAnns which inspired me:
I've been dying to use my Cricut Vinyl to make something, so I used this opportunity.
 

I found a Moose on one of my cartridges and went to work. I practiced on some scrap paper to make sure I got the size I wanted before cutting into my vinyl sheet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment