Cre-a-tiv-i-ty

Cre-a-tiv-i-ty (noun)
the ability to transcend traditional ideas,
rules, patterns and relationships
to create meaningful new ideas;
originality or imagination.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Cup O' Pin Cushion

My dog decided that my pin cushion was her chew toy, so I went in search of things I had laying around in my craft room and the house to create a new pin cushion.

Toliet paper roll to pin cushion? I think so...

Supplies:
Fabric - I used scraps
Stuffing - I used some from a pillow from the thrift store
Spray adhesive and/or Hot glue
Toliet Paper or Paper Towel roll
Scissors
Rubberband
A cup for a template (optional)


I cut a circle from toliet paper roll for the bottom. I then cut the paper towel roll in half and cut it length wise. Next, connected all the parts together with hot glue.

Use the spray adhesive to add the fabric. I added stuffing to another piece of fabric and wrapped it in a ball. Gather the fabric around the stuffing and rubberband it together. Using hot glue or spray adhesive, glue the "puff" inside the cup. 

Hope you felt creativity was brewed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment